- Specializing in 360 degree sculpted fish reproductions made of wood, polycarbonate, and epoxy.
- Fish carvings are most often made upon request for customers looking for a unique and realistic way to display their trophy catch.
- All fish sculptures are carved from kiln dried western red cedar unless a different wood is requested
- UV resistant paints and multiple lacquer clearcoats ensure a long lasting and durable piece of art.
- Every scale is hand burned to create a realistic texture to the fish.
- Every fin is carved out of polycarbonate and heat bent to match the motion of the project and ensure a transparent realistic fin.
- Every glass eye is hand painted to match the fish.
- Multiple painting techniques used in many layers to create a realistic “depth” to the replica.
- Decorative bases are custom made for each project depending on customer preferences.